Question Panasonic 55ez952 vs Lg 55b7v 1850£

Samx88

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, after my old thread (ks8000 vs b6v) i decide to go up and buy a 2017 Oled tv.
Now i will be greatful if you can help me to take a right decision between Pana 55ez952 and Lg 55b7v prices are the same 1850£.

My daily use : tv>netflix>gaming

Thanks.

Panasonic will give you slightly better picture processing but the LG has dolby vision support. Both reviewed here on avforums :TV Reviews | AVForums

I have to say, that is great pricing compared to here in the UK, particularly with the Panasonic as here that is £300 more than the LG.

Thank for reply Dodgexander.
I see the reviews, as you said panasonic have pos/cons and lg another pos/cons.
So for this prices you think i must go with ez952 it's a good deal ? Or i must wait couple of months for sony A1 if price drops ?

Thanks

I think you will be happy with any. I don't know how the pricing will work i France so I can't really say. Here in the UK we see discounts in November (black friday) and Xmas/January. Prices become their cheapest in Spring when new models are released.

Last year the OLEDs got their cheapest in March/April time as the new versions were released they came down to £1500. But again it all differs between country, France will have different distribution models/sales so I have no idea if the same pattern will follow there or not.

One thing that globally seems to be true is prices reach their lowest when the new models are released so if you want to wait for the right time to buy one of these models it would be shortly before the 2018 models are released.

I ordered pana ez950 with 1850£.
I hope i made the right choise. I still have 14 days to return it :p if he disappoint me.

I ordered pana ez950 with 1850£.
I hope i made the right choise. I still have 14 days to return it :p if he disappoint me.
Great! Let us know how you get along.

Hello,

I just received my 55ez952, the picture is beautiful, the night scenes are wonderful, but the problem of oled televisions is the brightness. this point disappoints me enormously because there is a big lack of brightness especially if you have an illuminated room.

So for this price i will keep it for some months and sell it if i found a better choise.

The problem is there isn't really a better choice, you could go for a high end LCD instead but instead get a host of problems associated with LCDs. When you notice the lack of brightness, what are you comparing it too? Even LCDs of 2-3 years old the OLED should be able to get brighter.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom