Panasonic 50VT20

Ashg

Standard Member
Reaction score
Got mine last night and all i can say is wow wow wow also got the bdt310 player. moved the old lg telly out, hooked up the br player to the pioneer sclx82 using the second hdmi out, primary going straight to the tv. switched it all on and realised what crap tv the old lg lcd was. 2d is stunning 3d just blew my mind this thing is a seriously impressive tv, my mate has a pioneer and agrees that there is nothing init maybe a nats wisker at best and i agree.

had a couple of little niggles. it turned its self off a couple of times with no input from me, have done the firmware update over the net and it hasnt done it again so fingers crossed that's solved.

the main bug i have with it now is when i turn it on it always goes to the internal tv tuner rather than the hdmi (Sky HD Box). i found the setting in the menu to tell it to start on the last thing it was on but it still keeps going back to the internal tuner and every time i turn it on i have to press the av button on the remote. its not the end of the world but a bit annoying. i don't currently have an aerial plugged into it as the signal in our area is abysmal so it cant find any channels im wondering if this is causing the problem. does anyone know if there is a way to completely disable all the internal tuners (free sat, digital, analogue)

and the biggest problem of all. i am going to have to watch my whole entire 300plus film collection again as on the first couple of br's i tried i noticed i was seeing things i had never noticed before.

Highly impressed

Hi Ash,

I've a similar setup to you. Same AV-Amp, Bluray player,,, only difference is I have the 50VT30 TV.

Great set up and I'd agree with your 'Highly impressed ' opinion :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom