• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Panasonic 50PZ70

s.stanton

after advice on here im going to but this one Panasonic 50PZ70 but now cold u help once again and tell me who would be the best to buy it from please

drewbags

Standard Member
after advice on here im going to but this one Panasonic 50PZ70 but now cold u help once again and tell me who would be the best to buy it from please

I used pricerunner to get an idea of the prices out there and I think empire Direct were about the cheapest; however there are a lot of variables, check to see how much delivery is and what warranty is included - normally it is the standard one year manufacturers warranty; whether it is worth paying extra for extended warranties is a matter of conjecture, up to you. I happened to go to my local John Lewis and they were the cheapest and included a 5 year warranty so I bought from them. It is worth checking your local stores to see if they have any deals on, but I would expect that the internet will give you the cheapest price.

Good luck!

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom