• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Panasonic 50PZ70 Advice Please

poodle

Established Member
Hi Guys, can you give me some advice please.
I bought a Samsung 46M87 model just before Christmas which had dead pixels on the screen.
I then changed this set as the Samsung where out of stock for a Sharp 46XL2E which I got delivered on Friday after spending the weekend tweaking the set, it is going back due to real bad vertical banding issues and is generally shocking at handling football which I watch a lot of, but am unsure what to replace it with.
The Panasonic 50PZ70 is top of the list at present, should I take the plunge with this set or are there any others I should take a look at ?

Thanks in advance

un1eash

Distinguished Member
Considering the samsung and sharp screen you mentioned i would of said the panny is better then both. I was going to go for the 46M87 and after reading reviews on here and seeing the 50PZ70 i'm glad i chose the panny.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom