• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Panasonic 50E6B Streaming out of sync

stitch123

Established Member
If I stream video files (mp4 or mkv) from my synology NAS to my PS3 they playback perfectly on my TV. If I stream the same files straight to my TV the audio is out of sync (delayed) compared to the video. Thought it might be a network speed problem. The same files on a HD by USB to the TV reveals the same problem. HD by USB on another panasonic TV at local hi fi shop reveals same problem. Same file sent by servioo, DSvideo ad similar software has same effect.

The only way I have been able to get it in sync is to re encode the files with MP3 audio at 192 so it appears the TV has problems with the audio codec perhaps and takes longer to process it so it lags behind the video - just an idea.

The whole idea of me getting a smart tv was to ditch the playstation.

Any thoughts?

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom