Panasonic 5 and 6 : wallbracket

napp

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,

simple question : is the wallbracket of the Panasonic 3, 4 and 5 compatible with the new Panasonic 6?

Thank you!

napp

The delaer I bought my PW5 off told me that that there was no difference between the Unicol tilting bracket between the Pannys series 5 and series 6.

I'm gonna stick with the 5 as I'm completely satisfied with its performance.

If in doubt, try dropping a mail to Panasonic/Unicol.

Rick

napp

If your buying second hand be wary of how old the Unicol mount is.

If it was initially purchased during the last twelve months then your probably going to be safe to use it with a PWD6.

If it was purchased before then you have to confirm if it has the correct type of 'indents' to work with the back panel of your display - Panasonic changed the back panel on the 42" chassis during the life of the Series 4 models (about 18 months back) so Unicol had to follow suit.

I'd double check with Unicol and get an original invoice or order date to give them some idea of when any second hand brackets were manufactured and to what pattern.

Best regards

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Fernand
napp

If your buying second hand be wary of how old the Unicol mount is.

If it was initially purchased during the last twelve months then your probably going to be safe to use it with a PWD6.

If it was purchased before then you have to confirm if it has the correct type of 'indents' to work with the back panel of your display - Panasonic changed the back panel on the 42" chassis during the life of the Series 4 models (about 18 months back) so Unicol had to follow suit.

I'd double check with Unicol and get an original invoice or order date to give them some idea of when any second hand brackets were manufactured and to what pattern.

Best regards

Joe

Thank you very much! :)

napp

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom