• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Panasonic 42PX70PED - Help me get it for £699!

Unlight

Established Member
Hi guys,

Just ordering a new Panasonic 42PX70PED for my parents. I already have one and its fantastic.

Got a strict budget of £700 including delivery - anyone recommend where I can get it from?

Chiba Cowboy

Established Member
Is there a John Lewis affiliate in NI? I got the 42px70ped for 699 a few days ago. When they asked who I wanted to match with I said "Currys". When they said "Which branch?" I said "All of them!"

funkyspider

Prominent Member
Nope, cant find anywhere.
Dixons/Currys I believe deliver to NI, but prices have gone up to around 899 (more than I paid for my PZ70 :D) and they have no stock.

Best I could advise is to just keep looking, but it may take a while. Prices should drop when the new range comes out in spring I think it is.

Unlight

Established Member
This is driving me mad!

Cant even get through to empire direct about surcharges to NI, they wont pick up the phone!

Anywhere else I can try?

Marcos

Established Member
do you play games on your PX70? whats it like?

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom