Panasonic 42PX60 owners thread - Post Here

mentos

Established Member
Reaction score
hi all
recieved my new panny today.here are some pics for you.plz note i have not turned on or anything yet.

DSCF0036.JPG

DSCF0039.JPG

DSCF0037.JPG

DSCF0038.JPG

set looks really wicked,sorry for pic quality or lack of detail.ill do some more pics when i have her settled.

Apollo, please please please give us a quick spec from the instrucions.

:lease: :lease: :lease:

Yup me too please send the spec sheet...had enough of people speculating!:lease: :lease: :lease: :lease:

Bit out of my budget... but the black with thin silver edge could look quite good. Especially on a dark wall....

Congrats apollo0073 FIRST one :smashin:

It looks nice, cant wait to you get it all set up.... :)

Doe's it allow for the adjustment of overscan? i understand you could'nt on the PV500?

Cheers & thanks for the pics :smashin:

Is there any information available about antireflective coating?

Sorry if Im being stupid here but how come your spec list is for a 37 and you have a 42?

Looks a lovely plasma though

sofasurfer said:
Sorry if Im being stupid here but how come your spec list is for a 37 and you have a 42?

Spec list for 42 is in the right

sofasurfer said:

if you look the spec list is for both ;)

Apollo,

Any chance of a photograph of the connections on the back, or are they the same as previous veira models with the inputs at 90 degrees???

Cheers, Xan.

Many thanks for taking the time to post the pics.

Hope you enjoy the toy!

Gussie :)

Apollo
thanks A LOT mate

any chance you go into the service menu and check if there're any options to adjust overscan-h/v position?? (with the Pv500/pe50 you can't do that)

I'd be very greatful:devil:

Are those 80mm fans or 120mm fans? Who knows how many and the type used in the PV500?

Does it have Pip/PAP?

hi apollo,
can you check the user guide to see if you change the picture size (to fill a 4:3 to 16:9) on HD sources (720p/1080i)
Last year's couldn't.

panny fans in USA thank you for the photos.

does this plasma have a special scaler to increase detail of sd material approching that of HD or will this be the 600 model and not the 60?

azz

contrast ratio 10.000 to 1!
Is that signifacantly better than the 3000:1 from the PW7 series?
I read somewhere that the Samsung 10.000: 1 ratio was not *really* 10.000:1 , any one can clear this up?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom