• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Panasonic 37PX70 Stand / Pedestal

S0rin

Standard Member
Hey, I have just ordered this TV and its due for delivery on Friday (Hurray!).

Ive ordered it without the pedestal stand as they didn't have it in stock.

Ive looked at the official pedestal stand at a few online retailers / eBay and the price seems a little extreme.

Does anyone know of a cheaper generic pedestal / stand which can be used the Panasonic 37PX70?

andy_ibberson

Standard Member
Hi, i have a pedestal stand that came with my 37PE50 last year in my attic if you want it. I'm fairly confident it would fit as they seem to fit both 37" and the 42" models, unless anyone else can tell me i'm being daft.

Timmy C

Distinguished Member
I was wondering about this too. I've got a px70 being delivered this week that I plan to wall mount once the decorating is done but I'm hoping to use my old px60 ped stand for the time being. Anyone know if it will fit?

S0rin

Standard Member
Just for reference I ordered the pederstal version so thiis thread no longer has any purpose.

Cracking tv though!

S

shrimper1

Hi, i have a pedestal stand that came with my 37PE50 last year in my attic if you want it. I'm fairly confident it would fit as they seem to fit both 37" and the 42" models, unless anyone else can tell me i'm being daft.

do you still have it Andy? As I am about to order a Panasonic TH-42PX70BA, the shop price is £99 for the pedestal. If it matches up, how much do you want for it? Thanks.

andy_ibberson

Standard Member
Hi, i do have it still, i'm still not sure about the model number but i'll check tonight. If i confirm the model number and you confirm it fits your model you can have it for £40. Not sure how you'd want to deal with shipping though?

andy_ibberson

Standard Member
TYST42PA50 is the model number (i think). it certainly fits all the PE50 range as previously agreed elsewhere on this forum. hope this helps.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom