1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

panasonic 37pv500 for 1639 gpb!

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by loxster, Aug 19, 2005.

1. loxster

loxster
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    just ordered my 37pv500 for 1639 pounds from currys online, after researching plasmas/prices for the last year i thought this was a bargain(what do you think?) to find this i went on www.pricerunner.co.uk then selected tv>plasma then scrolled down to 37pv500.i couldnt believe it when i saw this was 350 pounds cheaper than elsewhere.i know you dont get stand etc but im wall mounting it and i brought a bracket of ebay for 67pounds delivered!i will keep you all informed on any probs i may encounter with my order-it seems too good to be true(especially as its from currys and not someone like digital direct) i cant help feeling something will go wrong!

i would also like any advice on wall mounting to a false wall please-ive got several ideas on how to do this but id like to hear from more knowledgeable people(if theres any of u out there!)
    cheers loxster. :thumbsup:

2. loz

loz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,796
    You could have bought it for £1619 at dixons http://www.pricerunner.co.uk/sound-and-vision/vision/tv/349227/prices :)

3. marcm

marcm

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just looked the price is now the same on Currys

4. Daipac

Daipac

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12
    loxster, I have ordered a 37PV500 from Currys.co.uk too but I got the FREE delivery (use promotional code FREEDEL149 which Currys are advertising at the moment) along with a £100 voucher and also 5% cash back by using my Egg credit card.

In the end I am getting it delivered on 26/08 for a total price of around £1450 ! I have to get a wall mount for it but for around £1500 I am VERY happy with the price !

:smashin:

You only get the 1 year warranty but for nearly £500 less, I am happy with the deal I got. I can always buy warranty at a later stage if I feel it will be of benefit.

5. ikon66

ikon66

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    just when you are happy about something, someone always wants to come and ****** on ya chips :confused: