• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Panasonic 37" - which level?

naomi123

Standard Member
Hello, I am all set to buy a Panasonic 37" TV from John Lewis, as recommended by pretty much everyone I speak to.

This is for SD use only with occasional Wii for the kids. So sound is pretty important, as is the budget - not fussed to spend a fortune for fancy features, just need a good picture to replace a 10 year old dodgy set.

Then the X10 went out of stock due to snow. Started looking at the U10 which is now down to £550 - except that the Which reviews are pretty scathing about ALL the 37" Panasonics on sound. I've seen other posters raising this as an issue - please can someone advise on whether this is a significant issue. We're not looking at home cinema or anything fancy, just enjoying films and dramas.

Thanks very much, Naomi

The latest video from AVForums

JVC 4K projectors, Denon X3800 & Perlisten speaker reviews, adding a sub to 2-channel + AV/HiFi news
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom