• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

PANASONIC 37" PX60 - using ps2 / xbox / pc - general info

T

tgzone

Hello all,

still researching in detail this screen.

Ths distance from sofa to TV si aprox 2.7M aroud 9 ft I think.
Anyway been looking at 32 / 37 " models

On PX60 - how good is the quality of PS2 / Xbox / PC and next generation consoles? (Xbox 360)

I am now getting worried about this buzzing sound that is noticebale - as I have very good hearing as I am into music, so have a good ear!

Also - I keep reading some v. good things on this screen, and then sometimes contradicting messages (slightly soft image, some problems with motion, etc, etc)

I really need to see one of these in a home enviromen so I can judge for myself.

Ive notice also prices are dropping all the time - when is the best time to jump? !

thanks all,

Tg zone:)

RPD_UK

If i were you i would have a good read through the other PX60 strands (37" and 42") on this site as there have been alot of owners complaining of 'green smearing' on fast movement when playing games on these latest Panasonic screens.

I'm now considering the LG 42PC1R - as it doesnt suffer from the above problem and seems well loved by its owners on this forum:

http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=338433

The 42" version can be had for £1200 or less. :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom