• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Panasonic 32LXD500 - Please help me find one

Andy H

Established Member
Hi guys

Been reading loads about LCDs recently as wanting to upgrade my current 5 year old 36" CRT and decided on a 32LXD500.

I realise the 60 & 600 series are on the horizon but I do not like the design.

I've found it for £1,599 on avland and £1549 on superfi.

Can I do any better?

There's a few sites listing it for £1,400something but all appear out of stock.

Don't mind ordering and I don't mind a little travel if required.
I'm in Bristol by the way.

Planning to call Sevenoaks and Audio Excellence in Bristol and the Panny shop in Gloucestershire tomorrow am but do not know price and if in stock?
Anybody seen in either recently?

Oh yeah, JL Bristol and all shops on the Cribbs Causeway site appear to have the product de-listed.

Cheers!

Marky1973

Prominent Member
Been looking long and hard for one myself.....Komplett also have it for 1300, but I am not too sure about mail order, so may settle for the 52 in the very near future. The panasonic shop in cheltenham had the 500 in store for 1700 odd last week. It is a hard set to find at the right price :(

greyhorse

Standard Member
seen it has some shops for 1399, search on pricerunner and kelkoo still a few kicking around. I fyou get stuck I can put you in touch with a dealer, PM message me.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom