1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panasonic 32LXD500 for £1,227.28 plus £20

Discussion in 'Panasonic TVs Forum' started by simonio, Sep 20, 2005.

1. simonio

simonio
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Currys.co.uk are currently selling the above HD ready model £1,327.28 which is a good price on its own i believe.

However, if you use the following promotional code on purchase: 100OFF1000_CANDG

you get the screen for £1,227.28!!!

Just thought Id share it with you guys, although i paid a bit more for it myself!
    Delivery is approx. £20 on top i believe

Cheers
    Simon :clap:

2. stlic

stlic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +19
    ohhh... nice info, that seems like a good price.. just wondering what you thought of the set? Does the PC input support 1:1, does it have audio input to go alongside PC?

EDIT: Apparently it does both. Looks like a well speced TV.

Not if you use FREEDEL199 it seems. Probably going to take the jump.

3. GalileoFigaro

GalileoFigaro
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Nice of you to post the info, but I tried that code a few days agoi and it said it had expired - unless someone else can tell us otherwise.

4. simonio

simonio
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I tried it myself yesterday and it still appeared to be working.

Simon

5. stlic

stlic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +19
    Ditto both seemed to be registered on the site without issue; didn't actually buy the unit but a good price for sure.

6. blackeyepurple

blackeyepurple

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    NHS247 code knocks off about £87....if thats any help. :thumbsup:

7. PirateWolf

PirateWolf

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I had quite a few problems trying to order one on Tuesday night - it said there was no stock for my area. Eventually, it decided there was stock, and allowed me to order - great I thought.

Got back an email today saying the order had been cancelled because there was no stock... checked the website again to see if I could place an order and I couldn't for my postcode, but it would let me continue the order if I chose to have it delivered to my relatives address (about 10 miles away). :confused:

I phoned up the websales phone number and was told that regional delivery offices are used and that mine and my relatives are from the same distribution centre (based in Wednesbury, West Mids), and that the office had zero stock. My postcode was registered as zero stock too, but my relatives postcode was registered as 9,999 stock due to a computer error.
    They had no information on future stock orders, and advised me not to repeat the order using my relatives address, because stock availability was based on false info and the order would get cancelled again :(

I'm gonna have to wait some more til I get one then :'(