1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panasonic 22" LCD Widescreen

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by davidcotton, Jan 3, 2005.

1. davidcotton

davidcotton

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Hi

Well I spent yesterday wandering round the tv section in JL and came across the panasonic 22" LCD which would be fine for my bedroom.

Thing is I've seen it on special offer today (we are 99% certain its the same model) for a damn good price in comet (spit). Now we've phoned JL to see if they will price match the offer and am waiting for them to call back.

Has anyone had any experience with the panasonic 22" lcds? Good or bad? The model is panasonic TX22LX2. Had a quick look round the net and all I get are the usual price links which are useless.

The alternative is the Sony 23" that I've seen at a good price as well.

Its for a 3 metre square bedroom and the main sources will be Sky plus via RGB and a pioneer dvd player via RGB as well.

Please help, I've just reached a state of impasse trying to make a descision.

PS I aint that bothered about HIDEF yet.

Cheers...

2. happyh

happyh

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    I've got an earlier tx22lt2 as a 2nd tv. Had it about a year and it's been fine. It looks smart, has good connectivity and fair PQ. I'd buy again.
    How much is the special deal? I paid £1900 last year :eek: