For Sale Panamorph Anamorphic Lens & JVC DLA-X3 Projector

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by musicnat87, Mar 20, 2018.

1. musicnat87

musicnat87
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    I'm a new member (long time lurker), so I hope it's ok to post here. I understand that there may be reservations about buying off a new member so I'll highlight any 'flaws' to the products, though they are purely aesthetic and make no noticeable difference to performance. I'm only selling the items as I need to do some maintenance on the house this summer.

I have a couple of items for sale and maybe a couple of more if there's any interest.

JVC DLA-X3 (3D) Projector - £500
    Panamorph M480SYS Manual Anamorphic Lens System - £2,300
    Or if bought together I will accept £2,600

Product details:
    JVC Projector:
    • On its second bulb, which (I think) currently has about 700 hours on it. I can confirm the total hours if required, though I will likely use the projector a few more times before selling.
    • 2 Pairs of Active 3D glasses included.
    • The original remote control is included, which can on occasion take a few presses to work, but is otherwise fine.
    • No box
    Panamorph M480SYS Manual Anamorphic Lens System:
    • The item is manual slide, so has the bonus of being fully height adjustable.
    • There are a few small fingerprints on the lens (see picture 2). however I can confirm that they do not affect the picture quality in any noticeable way.
    • No box and is currently attached to the projector.
    As I have no original boxes, the items are collection only.
    If wanted, I can include the screen I made, which is a 9 foot wide cinemascope screen and cost me about £150 to build.
    I also have a Screenline Dual Format 2.35:1 & 16:9 Electric Screen in storage. If there is any interest in that I will post about that separately.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Price and currency: £2,300 and £500 OR £2,600 for both items
    Delivery: Goods must be exchanged in person
    Payment method: Bank transfer
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. musicnat87

musicnat87
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Just bumping to see if there's any interest.

Potential screen size for any scope movies with the anamorphic lens on this thing is immense. My screen size was only limited due to the size of the room and speaker placement.

Am happy to drive for up to a couple of hours distance away if required.

3. musicnat87

musicnat87
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Open to reasonable offers.