1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pana Viera DVB

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by kriswood5, Nov 9, 2004.

1. kriswood5

kriswood5

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Guys

Is there anyway to hook up the Viera built in digital tuner through the sky dish? I have sky connected directly to the Viera and then have a sky eye link to my main TV. I dont have the aerial connected to teh veira as this is hooked directly into my main TV. Currently, I can receive sky ok but when I switch the viera to TV is says no signal found. Can I point this to the sky signal?

Thanks

2. kriswood5

kriswood5

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi guys

Just bringing this back up to try and get some help.

The problem i have is connecting the viera digital tuner, my set up is:

Sky+ into Plasma
    SKy+ link into TV
    Roof aerial into TV only

So, i can receive sky on Plasma and TV (same channel) and i can receive terrestrial on TV but not on Plasma. This is ok until I want to watch terrestrial on Plasma and wife wants to watch sky on TV - wife wins and I have to watch what wife is watching.

My question is: Is there a way to transmit the TV aerial signal to plasma without fitting another coax cable between the two? Or can get this signal out of sky into the viera tuner so that both viera and sky could be set to different channels?

Thanks