1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pana Pw6 Setup Help Needed

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by BridoF, Nov 3, 2004.

1. BridoF

BridoF

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    There seems to be many setup questions posted but everyone being slightly different. Being a complete novice I am seeking advice on the best setup for me.

I have a PW6 with Scart board. This is due to be wall mounted in a garage conversion so need to get the cabling right in order to hide it!!

Here's what I will be connecting together:
    PW6
    DVD Player (Connections available are Scart, S-Video, Video Out, Analog Audio Out, Digital Audio Out (Optical and Coax))
    Sky Digi-Box
    PS2
    Just about to buy a Denon Amp

Is it best to feed everything to the amp and then connect this to the PW6? If so how? Should I try and exchange the Scart board for a Component one or should I connect to the VGA slot?

2. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
  3. BridoF

BridoF

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks. I have had a look at this thread. Still unclear for a real novice like me!!

Should I connect all to the amp and then from that to the Scart on the PW6?

4. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
    which denon amp? Ideally connect it all to amp then amp to screen via component if amp is 3805/4 or 2805 it will upconvert S-video to componet ideally DVD player should ouput componet and get componet cable for PS2 then sort out sky.................PS where did you buy all this and not get advice on how to connect it?