1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pana PL36 or or DV88 causing problem?

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by teknosys, May 5, 2002.

1. teknosys

teknosys
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can any one advise me if the slanting of picture while watching dvd's to the right - or to put it another way - the black band above and below picture in widescreen slopes down to the right. Is this down to th arcam or panasonic tv?
    I emailed arcam - quess what no answer - so much for custumer service. Can anyone give a satisfactory reason for the pop in & out of picture in tv mode?I have seen previous post saying to watch in 16x9 aspect but this I find anoying with the wide band top and bottom.would not be to bad if tv was not silver!
    best regards eddie:confused: ;)

2. shaunthedude

shaunthedude

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    have you tried ajusting the geomagnetic option. its in the menu. It lets you ajust the way the picture tilts. If not you could access the service menu and ajust the tilt in there. hope this helps.

shaun

3. John Dawson

John Dawson

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +112
    For the record this query was answered by our support team on 6th May (we too think it's the TV) .

We have been a person short in Customer Support for some time but that has now been remedied. We have cleared a large backlog (we get hundreds of enquiries per week) and AFAIK should now be able to respond in 1 - 2 working days.

Don't all write at once :)

John Dawson (Arcam)