1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pan TX32PB50

Discussion in 'TVs' started by wyatt earp, Mar 9, 2002.

1. wyatt earp

wyatt earp

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have the above TV on order for which is scheduled for availability at the end of this month.
    Having searched through this forum i am a little concerned about the problems some users have experienced.

I am hoping the stock delay has something to do with these issues and that the TV's are being re-engineered (here's hoping) before release?

Does anyone have any updated info on this or the new Sony & Pan TV's which i have been told are being shown to the trade this week?

Finally, first visit to an excellent forum - keep it up.

Wyatt.

2. PRICEY

PRICEY

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The reason they are delayed is because of a fire at panasonic's warehouse near cardiff a few months ago.I have the 36 inch version and apart from some grey bands it is a good tv.

3. romored5

romored5

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have a 32pb50 which has been away once for the buzzing mod

This has improved things in that the buzzing goes away once the set has warmed up (say about 1 hr)

I'm still however waiting for a replacement from ED

but I'm concerned that I will be back to square one with a none modified set which buzz's all the time!

4. wyatt earp

wyatt earp

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks guys - some good info.
    Any further comments welcomed as i can still cancel the order if things don't look good!!