Pan TUCT20 - Where can i get spec?

W

wyatt earp

I want to buy a FTA digital set top box and, being Panasonic loyal,
I want the above model. However, i can't seem to find the specification for it i.e. Scarts, connectors etc.
Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Also, am i making a good move on this product? Or are there better models out there?
Regards
Wyatt

Starburst

Novice Member
You'd think the Panasonic website would have that info!

There an entry for that model on this site....STB Options

D

Donald

There's a review in the current issue of Home Cinema Choice if you have access to a copy.

Starburst

Novice Member
Some companies do seem to lack the foresight when it comes to online content and the obvious marketing tool it can be with millions of potential customers with net access.

On the plus side when I rang Panasonic about my VCR and satellite control of SKY+ there was good service with a knowledgable CS rep.

Stuart Brooks

Standard Member
:eek: Beware of the Panny; it doesn't have a timer, and no-one can receive DTT radio on it. Best bet is a Grundig, or perhaps the Nokia 221T (when it finally gets around to being released)

Stuart

S

Stevenyoungmin

I didn't realise that it didn't receive radio...thanks for that ...I'll try it on mine.

I have the panasonic ct20 and I went for it because I compared it with the current grundig and pace models and the panasonic channel flicks far faster than then other two. Its also much faster than my other decoder which is a Nokia

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sky Glass, Epson Laser Projectors plus Home Cinema Subwoofers and More…
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom