1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pan TH37PE30 and DVD Recorder Deal

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by MAG777, Jun 21, 2004.

1. MAG777

MAG777

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I posted details of this within another thread,but thought it may be worthy of a thread on it's own.

Basically,BE Direct are selling the new Pan TH37PE30 for a competitive price.But get this :

BE Direct are currently doing a deal that chucks in the DMRE55 DVD Recorder for just £20 extra !!!This DVD Recorder retails for £219 HERE on their website !
    I reckon it must be a mistake,but the lovely lady on the phone has confirmed the price and said that they will honour it.
    I know that this is not the top of the range DVD Recorder,but at £20,who cares !!
    See HERE for details.

They are also doing a deal with the TH42PE30,though the DMRE55 player is £30 more !!

2. osmyth

osmyth
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Panasonic are also doing a deal on the pe30 with the dmr-e85 multiregion for £120 (retail around £450). AV Sales are certainly doing this one.
    Owen.

3. nick901

nick901
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have just got the 37"PE30 and E85 deal from AV sales, excellant service and so far superb backup from them. :thumbsup:
    cheers
    nick