Bought a pk3 in january at house of fraser lakeside in a sale (£750-00) . Been brilliant till now, been away for repair 6 weeks (tube fault). House of fraser have told me to come in and pick out another set and if it is any more expensive i will have to pay the difference. Where do i stand, because i have been there tonight and the only tv close in the pan range is a pl10 which is £200 dearer which is defeating the objecting of buying the tv in the first place. Can i demand a tv of the same quality without paying any extra money. Waiting for trading standards to come back to me, but i need help now.