Pan EX85 timer issue

fly-catchers

Standard Member
Hi
I noticed tonight that when I was recording a programme live that a "Timer Recording" was coming up shortly on the same channel. This had been set up a while back. I decided to leave the recorder to do its stuff. It came up with the message saying a timer recording was about to begin. And them it went into record pause as normal. But it them just stayed like that! Everything seemed to have frozen and I could not access the hard drive to see the existing recordings or play back the one I had just been recording. Eventually I switched off the recorder from the remote where it took longer to switch off. On switching it back on, again it took more time and the "Hello" message stayed on display. At last the channel came back on and the recording started also! Just one those glitches or more serious?

cheers

bill

Gavtech

Administrator
Did you give it enough time? Those pre 'Record Pauses' can last quite a long time - a minute or two.

Either way - It is not something I would regard as serious unless you get some other indication of problems.

Good luck.

ROYOLD

If the outdated details for this timer recording are still in the "TIMER" details log then cancel it by highlighting the recording details and press the asterisk (delete) key on the remote control.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom