Pan E85 doesn't like some DVD-R

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by peck2000, May 8, 2005.

1. peck2000

peck2000

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just recently I'm been having problems with my Pan E85. First crashing in FR Dub mode, then freezing in High Speed Dub mode.

After some faffing, both problems I traced back to unsuitable media. I'd been using DataWrite Yellow 4x quite happily for almost a year. Then the 4x were discontinued by my supplier and I was offered DataWrite Yellow 8x instead. At first these worked okay, then the problems began.

I've order a whole bunch of new brands of DVD-R disks, intending to try out a few and see what works.

But I could save a bunch of time and money if anyone can recommend media they know to work okay with their Pan E85.

I know I could buy TDK in ten-packs from Tesco, but at £9.99, that's not really in my budget. I'm more likely to settle on something that comes in spindles of 25 and costs about £5-6.

Any suggestions?

Peck2000

2. jerryq7777

jerryq7777

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +671
    I use these they work brilliantly with my E85.You get free shipping this weekend if your order is over £30 just put "shipping" in the voucher box at checkout.

{DV 3222} Ritek Full-Face Silver Printable (8x) DVD-R in Spindle Tubs of 50
    This disc has a full-face silver inkjet printable surface instead of the more common white printable surface.

ADVDINFO: .RITEKG..05.

http://www.blankdiscshop.co.uk/acatalog/dvd-rprint.html