Palladium P -13b

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by whitewolf, Feb 27, 2013.

1. whitewolf

whitewolf
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello, its P-17B and not P-13B. sorry for the typo.

I just ordered a Rack for my room. I have a TV which connected to a Dish antenna which has HD channels and a HDMI from the Satellite box connects to my TV. Other then that i have a Ps3 on which sometimes i can play games.

I was thinking about adding some speakers to my room rather then the poor TV speakers. I am only interested in a 2 or 2.1 max but i prefer 2 channel speaker with enough base so i can avoid the woofer.

Book shelves would be great since they occupy less space. I have a KEf dealer and he said that i can go for R300 bookshelves and they have some bass too and would be great. Other then that i saw the Klipsch Palladium Books shelves. 4000$ a pair.

I want to know which one should i go for .

Will the Palladium satisfy my needs and i wont be needing a woofer or do i need a woofer even with those ?

Since i am a bit low on space so i am giving preference to bookshelves but if i can get the same quality of the palladiums with a 2000$ sleek, think floorstanding then i can go for that too. Advice me.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
  2. mojogoes

mojogoes
    Remembered (1961-2016)

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,984
    deleted!

Last edited: Feb 27, 2013
  3. mojogoes

mojogoes
    Remembered (1961-2016)

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,984
    Hi m8 sorry for taking so long as ive been searching to find something worthy of your budget! but i guess at ($6000):eek: if i were you i would be auditioning auditioning auditioning as many as i could and dont scrimp on power / quality to run this class of speaker 200w min.

4. whitewolf

whitewolf
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    ok thanks but can u answer these :

Will the Palladium satisfy my needs and i wont be needing a woofer or do i need a woofer even with those ?

Since i am a bit low on space so i am giving preference to bookshelves but if i can get the same quality of the palladiums with a 2000$ sleek, think floorstanding then i can go for that too ? or is the paladium quality top notch and no non paladium can match that ?

Is it a good idea to just have 2 P-17B just for music listenind and cable viewing ?

Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
  5. whitewolf

whitewolf
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0