Palin / Biden debate. Where can I watch/record

I think Sky News may be showing at 2am tomorrow (Friday 3rd Oct) morning, live.

Thanks very much both:thumbsup:

Mods, thread can be closed now (thanks)

This can be seen on CNN

CNN at 01:00 GMT tomorrow morning , Friday 3 Oct 2008

BBC News 24 or on the BBC website (live)

I think I saw that all the TV debates from the US elections were on More 4.

I think I saw that all the TV debates from the US elections were on More 4.

Thanks again. I'll be staying up for this one.

Anyone else think it will be more interesting than the presidential candidate debates?

Well I would not let that woman babysit children let alone become the second most powerful person on the planet...

:devil:

:mad:Hmmmm.....

I have to totally disagree. I cannot wait for all of the children of the world to be taught the real and only truth.............

THAT 1000 b.c was a documentary. Raquel was a historical figure, she really did kill all those dino's.

(I could go on.................):D

listening to the radio this morning, it seems the Biden (Democrat) strategy will be to dissect McCain's stance on various issues and not to to come across in any way as patronising towards Palin for fear of a backlash from stupid voters

also listening to the brilliant Harry Shearer on Simon Mayo this afternoon, he did a spot on caricature of Palin from the perspective of her beauty pageant background
- can download it as a podcast at www.bbc.co.uk/radio/podcasts/mayo

Last edited:
listening to the radio this morning, it seems the Biden (Democrat) strategy will be to dissect McCain's stance on various issues and not to to come across in any way as patronising towards Palin for fear of a backlash from stupid voters

also listening to the brilliant Harry Shearer on Simon Mayo this afternoon, he did a spot on caricature of Palin from the perspective of her beauty pageant background
- can download it as a podcast at www.bbc.co.uk/radio/podcasts/mayohttp://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/podcasts/mayo

By the way Krish,

What papers do you read?:D

this is already up on torrents Palin actually apologiesed at the end for being **** in your previous interviews.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom