Palestinian only bus service!

I know some people who have travelled to Israel in the course of their work and this doesn't surprise me.
Even a guy who doesn't know anything about politics commented on how the cleaners at a high tech firm (the cleaners were all Israeli Arabs) were treated like dirt.

Rosa turning in her grave.

Equal rights for all citizens is a smoke screen for the ever increasing racist overtones in Israel.

Guys I just read that news article and fail to see the issue here. I also freely admit I am no expert on the Isreal and Palestinian problems.

The way they have put it or maybe how I have read it is that they are putting on a dedicated Bus service that replaces a higher priced irregular bus service to ferry them to and from where they need to go...

They also clarify that anyone can use the bus service but is mainly to sort out the lack of regular bus service for the Palestinians.

I am obviously missing something else having read your comments here, but not sure what.

It can certainly be read that way, and it's certainly how the Israelis want it to be read.

For me, It's another small step in the pursuit of control and apartheid.

Guys I just read that news article and fail to see the issue here. I also freely admit I am no expert on the Isreal and Palestinian problems.

That's indeed how they spun it, they are extremely efficient at putting a positive spin on racism.

However it's purely about segregation, was initiated not by Palestinian requests / Fatah or the Palestinian people, but by Israelis settlers, put into action by the requests from the far right of Netanyahu's coalition, a more racist bunch you would struggle to find.

Israel launches Palestinian-only buses | Video | Reuters.com

Palestinians have been forcibly removed from the buses.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom