PAL Zelda WW successfully running on NTSC GameCube w/ FreeLoader

D

dj898

Anyone is successfully running PAL Zelda Wind Waker on NTSC import GameCube using the FreeLoader via the Nintendo component cable, plz let me know.

I've pre-ordered PAL Zelda WW title and am expecting it any time now but want to know that this combination works before I fork out the money.
I know the reverse combo works - i.e. NTSC Zelda WW on PAL GameCube w/ FL - but yet to hear the other way around is working as well.

I tried PAL RE0 and it didn't work as no picture was shown.
I think it's got something to do with PAL60 that NTSC GaemCube for some reason could not handle?

dj

believe it works with 1.04 but not 1.06.

I couldn't get it going with 1.06 on mine, checked codejunkies forums and found many people having no luck - but some said that Action Replay works. So I went and bought that and after much messing around with the different boot methods it worked!

So I'd try an Action Replay if you have trouble.

Cheers,
RobK

You can play PAL Zelda on an NTSC machine using the newly released 1.06B (capital B) which replaces version 1.06b (little b). Not sure what else it fixes yet....

Originally posted by xenon
You can play PAL Zelda on an NTSC machine using the newly released 1.06B (capital B) which replaces version 1.06b (little b). Not sure what else it fixes yet....

Just that I think. I think the new version is only available in NTSC territories as well

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom