• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

PAL Vs NTSC

Conn

It does not matter where you buy your DS games from, they will work on line. The origin of the cart makes no difference.

Conn

dark_shadow said:
Just a quote from someone said in the thread below:

Yeah, I saw that post. It says the same thing I did - the games will work online. The problem it suggests there may be is with direct download play (where you have two DS's in the room and download from one to the other for 2 player games from one cart. This does not use wifi).

No idea what games this may affect or even if it exists. I do know that the chances of me ever wanting to play a 2 player game with someone else where one of us owns a UK version and the other a USA/JAP version are pretty much zero.

If you think it is something that will affect you, play safe and pay over the odds for UK carts only. Otherwise, buy what you like from where you like.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom