For Sale Pair of B&W M1 and A JBL 5.1 system in mint condition

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by newheart, Jun 12, 2015.

1. newheart

newheart

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +30
    Hello,

One of my friend is planning and is selling a mint 5.1 set of JBL speakers in black. If you are interested, I can ask for pictures. I think, it is this one: Amazon.com: JBL ESC300 (Black) Brand New!: Musical Instruments

He is moving back to India for sometime and offloading his stuff. If interested, I can ask for the pictures of real speakers and post them. You can arrange your courier to pick them up. He has confirmed that he doesn't have the Original box but have the some of the original inner packing. Rest assured, these will be well packaged for delivery (I will not take a negative on my profile for bad packaging :) )

Price and currency: £225
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included
    Payment method: BT, Cash, Paypal
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. Floyd AVF

Floyd AVF

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,149
    Please provide pictures of the actual items, as you seem unsure as to exactly what's on offer here

3. newheart

newheart

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +30
    Hello,

I confirm that the set is same as mentioned. I will post the pictures later in the day, as soon as I get them.