Painting both sides of garden fence?

sounds like your the decent neighbour mick!
I'm lucky to have pleasant neighbours rather than a single mother of 8 that claims benefits and plays music full blast all day (not to offend single mothers!).

I hope I make it to past pension age and be lucky enough to have a neighbour that will help me if I need it!

If karma really exists I'm hoping I get pay back, we should all look out for each other :)

How much of a "help" it is will depend on if you're looking to change the colour of the fence or not.

In the house I grew up in we had a very wide but not very deep garden where as most our neighbours had long thin gardens which meant we had 8 or 9 gardens backing onto ours and it was a constant bane of my mothers life when a neighbor replaced a panel with a different colour/style to all the others and so we had a constant supply of fence paint to colour correct any neighbours who put in a new panel of a different colour.

Certainly I wouldn't have an issue speaking to a neighbour and "offering" to paint their side of our fence too but would be clear with them on the coloru issue

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom