Painkiller: Hell and Damnation

Iccz

Distinguished Member
Having spent far too long playing PK Deathmatch, I'm hoping to get on the beta for this and also hoping that the multiplayer is like it used to be.
Bonus points if they bring dm_sacred back :D

Sniper Ash6

Distinguished Member
Having spent far too long playing PK Deathmatch, I'm hoping to get on the beta for this and also hoping that the multiplayer is like it used to be.
Bonus points if they bring dm_sacred back :D
Grab me one please mate, it's just as I'm trying to catch the train

PS: Do you feel old yet? :D

Sniper Ash6

Distinguished Member
PM me your facebook details then - you have to do it through Facebook to get a key it seems.

I am old :(
I've just seen that you've got to sign up to CVG for it too. I don't care that much so will give it a miss.

majnu

Ash I tried to get another key from a secondary facebook account but somehow it must be linked to IP as I couldn't get another.

majnu

I've just seen that you've got to sign up to CVG for it too. I don't care that much so will give it a miss.
no you don't, it just links the key to your cvg account if you do.

edit - yes you do, damn social linking.

edit - yhpm

Last edited:

Sniper Ash6

Distinguished Member
no you don't, it just links the key to your cvg account if you do.

edit - yes you do, damn social linking.

edit - yhpm
Thanks mate :thumbsup:

Iccz

Distinguished Member
Loving the feel of this, very similar to how the original was. Not majorly fond of the DM map they have up but it's a start.
Anyone up for some deathmatch tonight?

Carnagerover

This game came out on the 31st of October on Steam for £17.99 so I did a Quick Look of the single player game. Have a look to see if you like it before you drop the money :thumbsup: Its surprisingly easy to mix up Razor and Saw :confused:

Viewer Discretion advised :thumbsup:

RottenFox

Distinguished Member
Would help if the video wasn't private.. :rotfl:

Carnagerover

Time to try some multiplayer as I am finding the single player pretty dull at the minute.

Iccz

Distinguished Member
Painkiller was always about the multiplayer, on the first I played no more than 10 minutes of single player... multiplayer, I don't even want to think about how long I played it... the multiplayer wasn't as good as the first from what I saw, might give it another go soon though.