Paid for Anti Virus and Password Manager Recommendations for the Paranoid!

I have been using Bitdefender for many years, virus free. Wouldn't go near a password manager personally, I just use different passwords for ebay, email, PayPal so that if one is compromosed, they don't get everything.
Today I've got 1,502 items in my password manager. Where possible all of them are at least 64 random characters long from an extended ascii set. In addition there is 2FA enabled where possible. There is no way on Earth where I could remember so many unique combinations.

It has nothing to do with the law, get classed as a terrorist and they wont be acting under the same system.

GCHQ and the NSA both work in collaboration and scoop up everything. Make no mistake. They have direct access to all major backbones.

The only way to minimise is high end to end encryption, know and trust the endpoint, as well as any intermediate nodes, stay off windows. Do not have & use WIFI. Google know all your WIFI passwords and SSID's with corresponding Geo locations and stay away from DELL, HP, and other manufacturers that participate with the NSA. Inc MS, Google, Yahoo, Samsung, Apple, Cisco, McAfee to name a few. All have intentional back doors in their systems to aid 3rd party surveillance.

Couple of links to wet the appetite in case anyone wants to dig deeper.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom