Pacific Rim: The Black Season 1 (Netflix) TV Show Review & Comments

lee1980

Oh, I hoped it was going to be a live action series then ha, but I guess that be a bit much cost wide even for Netflix. Love the films, but doubt watch this.

rtype

Standard Member
I'm 1/2 halfway through, agree with the review, one annoyance for me is the English subtitles that pop up for any written text, on signage etc. even though this is also in English.

Tom Davies

Editorial Contributor
I'm 1/2 halfway through, agree with the review, one annoyance for me is the English subtitles that pop up for any written text, on signage etc. even though this is also in English.
I actually reported this to Netflix as I was watching. It's not the first time I've seen it happen.

Evinger

Distinguished Member
Thanks Tom. I'll stick with the Glorious Movies.
P.S. Did anyone notice Bruce Willis sitting in the Corner half way through the Trailer?

meagabyte

I came here to ask this exact question. Netflix and three different devices keeps overlaying subtitles for writing that’s on the screen.
otherwise not a bad show so far.

Buckster666

My 10 year old son loves the films and we had a blast watching this. Part Pacific Rim and part Mad Max, can't wait for the next season

DrHarvey12

As somebody who doesn't watch much if any Anime I decided to give this a go and enjoyed it. A bit slow in places but I enjoyed the character building and the animation at times did look stunning.

I'll definitely be checking out part 2 whenever it comes.

Thx for the review Tom. I'm sure I wouldn't have given this a try if not for it. :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom