1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pace Twin Question

Discussion in 'Digital TV & Video Players & Recorders' started by RemotecUK, Jun 20, 2004.

Tags:
  1. RemotecUK

RemotecUK
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, I have just set up my Pace twin and have a few questions:

1. If I connect the digital audio output to my amp can I listen to TV in surround sound or do they only broadcast in stereo?

2. I have pressed the "Guide" button and I expected to see a listing of programs into the future. However, I can only see programs now and in a few hours time. How can I use this function say record something in four days time for example?

3. Also, is there a way you can put in a record event manually?

Thanks in advance.

2. shyewei

shyewei

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +145
    Hi there!
    1. Current freeview broadcasts are in stereo only. If you have a Prologic 2 amp then you can get pseudo-surround sound.

2. The week EPG is only active in certain parts of the country, currently working in London at the moment. All you have to do is then select the program you want and press the record button!

3. To record a program manually apart from using the record button, press the clock button in the upper 1/3 of the remote control.

Hope this helps!

SW

3. cliffds

cliffds

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Easiest way to record a future event manually is to press guide key and navigate to next program on the required channel (with green cursor keys). Press record button (red with white dot) and this will take you to the recording setup page. Move down with cursor keys and change start date, start time and end time as required.