Pace "twin" New Update!!!!

Discussion in 'Digital TV & Video Players & Recorders' started by whipding, Jul 2, 2003.

Tags:
  1. whipding

whipding

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ok can somebody tell me when this is coming and will it finally resolve all the issues with the damm box.. Its really bugging me "excuse the pun" but everytime they update it they mess something else up. Me and two of my other friends are ready to use these are door stops if its not sorted soon .....
    :(

2. Adam Gilchrist

Adam Gilchrist

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I had a reply from Pace saying they hope the update will be this month, but they haven't got a date yet.

I'd guess the chance of all the bugs being fixed and no new ones introduced would be about 0 percent, based on past performance.

3. nal

nal
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I know the feeling m8, 2 steps forward and 1 back ... I was quite happy up until the last update and now my box is worse than ever with dropped frames, box locking up when channel hopping between MHEG channels and they still haven't sorted the wrong time displayed on some recordings.
    It must be getting bad as my mother has noticed the difference on hers since the last update and she thought it was the best thing since sliced bread.

Come on Pace get the finger out ...... not fit for the purpose intended springs to mind.

nal

4. parsimony

parsimony

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Software progress is crap but I have just had the audio mod done and it has totally cured the noise problem so they are getting some things right.

5. Adam Gilchrist

Adam Gilchrist

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I had the sound mod done two. That certainly did the job.

Just so this part of the Pace Twin experience wouldn't be perfect they sent me a bill for £86 (out of warranty repair). This was a little suprising so I phoned the repair company who say they've got a new computer, and it's all gone horribly wrong!