• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Pace TDS850NB EPG?

Cupart

Established Member
Hi,

Please forgive me if this has been asked a million times before but I couldn't seem to find the answer:

I bought a SKY+HD box (Pace box) at a very good price which I'm going to bring with me to my second home in France in December. I have no means of testing the unit with a live signal before then, but did power it up to see if it worked at all and it did.

It looks like it has the old EPG UI and I was wondering how long it would take for the update software to update with the new EPG?

I remember when I got my PACE 3100 years ago it took forever for an update to reach the box as it had missed a few over the months it was in idle...

Cheers

Bonus info: The Current EPG Software Version reads - 5.10.k HD and it's a 9F3002 box

Last edited:

tele1962

Distinguished Member
Hi,

Please forgive me if this has been asked a million times before but I couldn't seem to find the answer:

I bought a SKY+HD box (Pace box) at a very good price which I'm going to bring with me to my second home in France in December. I have no means of testing the unit with a live signal before then, but did power it up to see if it worked at all and it did.

It looks like it has the old EPG UI and I was wondering how long it would take for the update software to update with the new EPG?

I remember when I got my PACE 3100 years ago it took forever for an update to reach the box as it had missed a few over the months it was in idle...

Cheers

Bonus info: The Current EPG Software Version reads - 5.10.k HD and it's a 9F3002 box

Do a forced update(switch of at the mains then switch back on while holding the backup button on top of the box,a message will apear uploading new software,wait for 10 mins or so for picture) and you should have the new EPG.:smashin:

simon194

Prominent Member
The Pace box I bought off ebay, which had the old EPG, automatically updated within 2 hours of connecting it up.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom