Pace Sky digibox remote control codes ??

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by Xdrive, Aug 3, 2004.

1. Xdrive

Xdrive

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have just bought a new Toshiba DVD-HDD recorder, the RDXS32S & it is capable of changing the Sky digibox channels allowing you to not have to select the channels on the digibox prior to recording.
    The Sky digibox is a Pace DS430N & i need the correct code to enter into the DVD remote to enable this function. I have contacted Pace & Toshiba both whom cannot help so has anyone out there got this code please.

Many thanks. :lease:

2. sinbrad

sinbrad

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have done a quick but exhaustive search on your behalf and came up with this link

http://www.kokorolab.com/TOSH/tosh.html

within the first pdf file (page 47) it has various codes which are apparently not in the standard manuals. By reading the various threads it looks like other people are having problems with the pace box. I did believe that all Sky digibox's are controlled by the same codes no matter what make they are and it looks like it has been confirmed again reading through the threads. So all you have to do is select another known Sky digibox model and use it's codes, hopefully that will work. For instance under Panasonic there is the "tu-dsb-031", use the code for that and your problem should be solved, I hope, otherwise I've just done a worthless search? If you want anymore info just do a search for "Toshiba rdxs32" you'll be surprised how many people are talking about it

Sinbrad