Pace: No signal Recieved after EPG update

pure_geordie

Prominent Member
Reaction score
As the title says. I switched it on this morning and noticed a new EPG. I didn't even know I was going to get one on my Pace box. I don't have a subscription with Sky and I installed all of this myself last year and all has been working up until now.

Any Ideas why I have No signal been displayed even though my signal strength/Quality is at full strength?

Bizarre!!!

Thanks.

Hi mate

Just a glitch with upgrade and while sky are tweeking the new EPG you may see more...for now just turn off at the mains and reboot all should work fine

regards
satmanbasil

Hello Thanks for reply. Tried switching off/on about 5 Hours ago.

I heard this somewhere:

Pace, received new EPG this morning, but there was no siganl. Rang Sky and when through some steps and the lnb power supply was turned off. I thought the new EPG killed my Pace.

Well happy with the new EPG.

Any ideas?

Also Am I right in saying you can get ITV HD now? But only if your box is working

Thnaks.

Hi mate

Just a glitch with upgrade and while sky are tweeking the new EPG you may see more...for now just turn off at the mains and reboot all should work fine

regards
satmanbasil

And a glitch that if you're unlucky like me will hit several times a day...

The new interface is pants. It may look slightly better than the told one, but the slowness and instabnilkity just make it unusable. I'd go back to the old one if you could.

And a glitch that if you're unlucky like me will hit several times a day...

The new interface is pants. It may look slightly better than the told one, but the slowness and instabnilkity just make it unusable. I'd go back to the old one if you could.

That helps me

Not just for flats, but anyone with a single feed, I have a quad LNB feeding a Freesat HD box (one feed), a Sky + box (two feeds) and a Pace Sky HD box (one feed)

All sorted, using the above instructions. And I have ITV HD, Now I have 4 Free HD channels.
Like the new EPG as well.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Glad to be of help, :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom