Pace DS810XE - No ITV 2. M&M

Reaction score
Probably me being stupid but can someone tell me why a normall scan does not seem to pick up any channels on freq 10759? ITV2, men and motors etc.

Many thanks in advance

Do you have a DECT phone or other WiFi device near to the cabling/receiver? If so try switching off all WiFi devices to see if it solves the problem.

Thanks. I tried different scan modes and it has now appeared. Appreciate your help though.

Thanks. I tried different scan modes and it has now appeared. Appreciate your help though.

I have the same problem, what scan mode did you try? or did you use them all. Also, does it overwrite your channel settings if you rescan on the Pace?

Cheers.

I cant see it on the pace at the moment without doing a scan but its the detailed / thorough one. I'm not sure if you lose the settings.

I cant see it on the pace at the moment without doing a scan but its the detailed / thorough one. I'm not sure if you lose the settings.

Yeah, I did the NIT scan and if found the channels, thanks (it did overwrite my favourites though). Slightly off topic but relevant nonetheless, how do you organise the channels so that BBC1 is channel 1, BBC2 is channel 2, and ITV1 is channel 3 etc? I have been looking for a way of moving the channels around but can't find anything, I'm on the latest version 21 software.

Your full channel list can only be organised alphabetically or by frequency. You need to set up a favorites list and sort your channels that way.

Thanks Digiman, I thought it would be something like that, it's a pity because coming from Freeview, I wanted to label up the channels using the same numbers.

But you can. Set up your favorites on the channel numbers you want. Once you have selected "favorites" instead of "All TV channels" on the i (info) button, it stays like that on both i and list.

But you can. Set up your favorites on the channel numbers you want. Once you have selected "favorites" instead of "All TV channels" on the i (info) button, it stays like that on both i and list.

Right, I'll give that a try when I get home. Cheers again.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom