Pace BSKYB2200 Help Required

A

alexchry

I replaced my Pace BSKYB2200 with SKY+ a year ago. I have just given my old Pace box to a neighbour whose Pace box has packed up. My box connects OK but when Services is pressed (to link box with card) the screen goes blank (blue). Sky told my neighbour it was probably caused by old software. Anybody any idea how to resurrect this box or should it be consigned to the dustbin?

JayCee

Distinguished Member
alexchry said:
I replaced my Pace BSKYB2200 with SKY+ a year ago. I have just given my old Pace box to a neighbour whose Pace box has packed up. My box connects OK but when Services is pressed (to link box with card) the screen goes blank (blue). Sky told my neighbour it was probably caused by old software. Anybody any idea how to resurrect this box or should it be consigned to the dustbin?

Try a forced software download.
Remove the mains power...hold the backup button on the front panel and reconnect the power while still holding in the backup button until all 4 leds on the front panel come on (can take a minute or so) and an "Updating Software" message appears on screen.
Leave it while it updates...usually about 10 mins and when it's finished it will switch itself to standby.
Wait a further minute and switch on...it should do a "Searching for listings" and go to the Sky welcome page.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom