Pac-Man Championship Edition DX

lowempire

Standard Member
Reaction score
I can see this is going to be more-or-less an instant purchase for me!

Pac-Man Championship Edition DX Preview | IGN

pacmancedximage1.png

pacmancedximage2.png

YouTube - Pac Man Championship Edition DX Trailer (XBLA / PSN)

I've just found out the release date for PSN is Tuesday, November 23rd. Can't wait!

I have bought this on xbox and it is fantastic! Never really been a big Pac-Man fan but this is just great fun.

Pacman is an icon :thumbsup:

I have bought this on xbox and it is fantastic! Never really been a big Pac-Man fan but this is just great fun.
Glad to hear you enjoy it, I can't wait to play it! Noticed you xbox chaps were able to get it a week ago now; I guess the wait is almost over for us PS3 junkies and as such I will be grabbing it tomorrow :thumbsup:

The demo seems pretty good, anyone bought the full game yet?

Glad to hear you enjoy it, I can't wait to play it! Noticed you xbox chaps were able to get it a week ago now; I guess the wait is almost over for us PS3 junkies and as such I will be grabbing it tomorrow :thumbsup:

It really is great - and my daughter (who is 9) also really enjoys it ( and is getting close to my scores!!!!!!!)

BTW I love my PS 3 equally - just took advantage of the earlier date!

The demo seems pretty good, anyone bought the full game yet?
I got it almost straight away, been waiting for this game for ages! All I can say is the wait was worth it. Very enjoyable game and very addictive - well worth getting IMHO :smashin:

It really is great - and my daughter (who is 9) also really enjoys it ( and is getting close to my scores!!!!!!!)
Cool! My daughter is 12 and loves Pac-Man games; my mistake was introducing her to the game and now she wants to play it all the time! And it's great to watch the kids play - noticed how quick their reactions are? She is like lightning compared to me, and when the game speed gets into the 40's, it's sometimes difficult to follow her movements! She has beaten some of my scores already!

I got it almost straight away, been waiting for this game for ages! All I can say is the wait was worth it. Very enjoyable game and very addictive - well worth getting IMHO :smashin:

Cool! My daughter is 12 and loves Pac-Man games; my mistake was introducing her to the game and now she wants to play it all the time! And it's great to watch the kids play - noticed how quick their reactions are? She is like lightning compared to me, and when the game speed gets into the 40's, it's sometimes difficult to follow her movements! She has beaten some of my scores already!

Granted Empire, it is a really sad day when you sit in front of a game, after nearly 30 years of gaming and then watch as a 9 year old girl kicks my ass!!:blush:

Oh well - at least I can warn her now that if she beats me too bad, she will have to go to bed so Dad can practice !!!! :rolleyes:

Just been looking at this on youtube. Looks great! Think ill grab this when i get online later. How much is it?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom