1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PA10 - 60P phono lead

Discussion in 'TAG McLaren Audio Owners' Forum' started by Sheepmaster, Dec 29, 2004.

1. Sheepmaster

Sheepmaster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, just wondered if anyone could give me some advice as to which phono leads I should use to connect PA10 to 60P. I haven't yet tried the amps but when I do the source will be a marantz ki sig with nordost red dawn interconnects, speakers will be jm labs 816 with qed silver anniversary cable. Any comments or suggestions would be very much appreciated. Thanks :)

2. Kenny Glasgow

Kenny Glasgow

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +225
    If you can find any of the TAG interconnects they would be ideal. As an alternative have a look at the Cables section "above" and go for one of the Mark Grant leads offered in the power buys.

He uses the same cable and connectors as the TAG leads and are a great price :thumbsup:

3. Sheepmaster

Sheepmaster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the reply, i'll check out the cable forum. The amps are up and running now, they sound amazing and it's safe to say i'll be keeping them for quite a while :)

4. Kenny Glasgow

Kenny Glasgow

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +225
    I have a 60P for the rear speakers in my set-up and it works a dream there (and also driving the front speakers when I tried it out) :thumbsup:

5. Bhavik

Bhavik

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've found the Van Den Hul cables works quite well with Tag stuff stuff, something like the D102MK2 or the First, something on that sorta line.