1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P910i Removing Provider Logos

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by EmissarY, Dec 21, 2004.

1. EmissarY

EmissarY

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi All,

I have a p910i on orange, just wondering if it is possible to remove the Orange logos from the the bottom of the keypad, or indeed getting a new keypad all together.

The other thing is if there is the possiblity to remove the nasty Orange-fied software and putting on the generic standard software that comes with the simfree P910is that you can buy?

Cheers all,

EmissarY.

:beer:

2. simon100

simon100

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    I have a similar problem with my Orange K700i. Orange have disabled some of the functions. I contacted the support desk and go this in return:

It would appear that Orange have reduced some functions which have been escalated to an area in Technical Directorate that deals solely with handset design.

We are investigated this to determine why this function was removed and if it will be restored in the near future. Please visit our website, orange.co.uk on a regular basis for future updates.

How you find out anything from the web site I don't know. I supposed that I will just have to learn to live with it.

3. Throttle

Throttle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +106
    Yea you can remove the Logos from the phone title screen not sure bout the on actually on the phone itself i had the software to get it of the title screen but never bothered im sure if ask or search at http://www.esato.com/board/ :rolleyes:

4. andhoey

andhoey
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    to get the logo off of the phone try using cotton wool & nail varnish remover. " rub lightly"