1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P900 help to upload mp3's

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by Cool-hand, May 17, 2004.

1. Cool-hand

Cool-hand

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +77
    Hi

Hope someone out there is familiar with the P900. Can anyone explain to me how to up load a mp3 track to use as a ringtone on it????

Many thanx

CH

2. SILVERBACK

SILVERBACK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +73
    download the mp3 you want,hook up the phone to the sony docking station,make sure its connected,open up the folder the mp3 is in,open up the p900 by using the shortcut on the desktop (mine is called myp900) open up memory card or phone memory depending on where you want to put it,then open up the audio file and drop your mp3 into it :smashin: now take the phone off the docking station open the flip,select control panel,sounds and alerts,then choose find sound on the drop down file next to RING VOICE,select find sound then search the phone for the song.also because of the limitations of only being able to playthe mp3 for 20 seconds as a ring toneyou might wanna get a mp3 splitter and take out the best part of the song.

3. Cool-hand

Cool-hand

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +77
    Thanks man

I recently discovered where i went wrong I was trying to put WMA files on it not mp3!!!!! All sorted now... and i even got a hack to unlock the P900 and a stack of games and a keycode for VRally too....

CH.

4. dej23

dej23

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +86
    Cool-hand, is it easy to un-lock the p900? I'm thinking of gettign a p900 buts its locked to the orange network.

Cheers

Dej