phatvenny

Rating - 98.3%
114   2   2
Reaction score
Still on the lookout for my next phone. Ideally one of the following -

Oneplus 7 pro
HUAWEI P30 Pro
HUAWEI Mate 20x

Have missed a few of these in here so I’m still looking.

Would consider others. Screen size of at least 6.5’

thedude

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Reaction score
Got a P20 Mate Pro at £145 if interested on EE. my Upgrade comes 23rd does have a hairline scratch on the front.
Im in swindon

SimonST

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Reaction score
I bought a Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro on Tuesday during a prime day deal that Xiaomi UK had on, but despite wanting a big phone for a while, I think I want to go back to something smaller for day-to-day usage. Literally only arrived on Thursday, so it's essentially brand new, still has all the packaging etc. For a long-term AVFer, all I'd really want is what I paid, although I'm probably going to keep the smartband that came as a freebie, as a present for someone, but can include the wireless earphones which are unopened. £260.

(is the Cyber Grey 5G 6GB/128GB model - no SD card slot)

If you're interested I can take some pics. Based in Worcs too, so wouldn't need to worry about postage.

phatvenny

Rating - 98.3%
114   2   2
Reaction score
I bought a Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro on Tuesday during a prime day deal that Xiaomi UK had on, but despite wanting a big phone for a while, I think I want to go back to something smaller for day-to-day usage. Literally only arrived on Thursday, so it's essentially brand new, still has all the packaging etc. For a long-term AVFer, all I'd really want is what I paid, although I'm probably going to keep the smartband that came as a freebie, as a present for someone, but can include the wireless earphones which are unopened. £260.

(is the Cyber Grey 5G 6GB/128GB model - no SD card slot)

If you're interested I can take some pics. Based in Worcs too, so wouldn't need to worry about postage.
Would be really interested in seeing some pictures. Cheers.

phatvenny

Rating - 98.3%
114   2   2
Reaction score
Hard taking pictures of a black screen, especially with the camera on my existing phone, but as I say, not a mark on it being 2 days old. I think they put on some sort of screen protector at the factory.
Interested, but could you just clarify how much you originally paid for it and what it came with. Also, what you’re including with your sale. Would I be able to pick it up today? Thanks.

SimonST

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Reaction score
Interested, but could you just clarify how much you originally paid for it and what it came with. Also, what you’re including with your sale. Would I be able to pick it up today? Thanks.
£273.99 with wireless headphones and also the fitness tracker/usb cable (the latter two which I'm going to keep), so I'm putting it at £260, even though those items were free. But essentially:

- Phone (and all the bits inside that you'd expect)
- Clear Xiaomi Phone case (textured on back)
- Mi Wireless Earphones (unopened)

Would it be possible to come round to yours and drop it off? just because I've got a family member a bit under the weather atm

Last edited:

phatvenny

Rating - 98.3%
114   2   2
Reaction score
£273.99 with wireless headphones and also the fitness tracker/usb cable (the latter two which I'm going to keep), so I'm putting it at £260, even though those items were free. But essentially:

- Phone (and all the bits inside that you'd expect)
- Clear Xiaomi Phone case (textured on back)
- Mi Wireless Earphones (unopened)

Would it be possible to come round to yours and drop it off? just because I've got a family member a bit under the weather atm

edit: added invoice

View attachment 1383751
Researching this I think I could offer £230 on this. It is basically brand new but still used, but doesn’t include the band.

Drop off would be fine. Certainly saves on postage

SimonST

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Reaction score
Researching this I think I could offer £230 on this. It is basically brand new but still used, but doesn’t include the band.

Drop off would be fine. Certainly saves on postage
Afraid I'll have to decline, then, I can just return the bundle to Xiaomi for a full refund, which is probably going to be easier at this point, was just a spur of the moment suggestion that I probably didn't think through properly. Think I may even just spend a bit more time with it before I send it back, as it's reminded me how slow my old phone is, doubt I'm going to find anything better for what I paid, so I'll withdraw the sale for the time being. Best of luck in your search :)

phatvenny

Rating - 98.3%
114   2   2
Reaction score
Afraid I'll have to decline, then, I can just return the bundle to Xiaomi for a full refund, which is probably going to be easier at this point, was just a spur of the moment suggestion that I probably didn't think through properly. Think I may even just spend a bit more time with it before I send it back, as it's reminded me how slow my old phone is, doubt I'm going to find anything better for what I paid, so I'll withdraw the sale for the time being. Best of luck in your search :)
No problem. Still interested if you change your mind.

phineas

Rating - 100%
175   0   0
Reaction score
P30 Pro, Black 8Gb, 128Gb, VOG-L09 boxed, unlocked , all accessories. Very good condition just a few light micro scratches on the screen. Always used in a case. Clear TPU case and official Teal Huawei case included. £308 Inc RMSD

phatvenny

Rating - 98.3%
114   2   2
Reaction score
P30 Pro, Black 8Gb, 128Gb, VOG-L09 boxed, unlocked , all accessories. Very good condition just a few light micro scratches on the screen. Always used in a case. Clear TPU case and official Teal Huawei case included. £308 Inc RMSD
Thanks. Will consider and get back to you.

Danzelp

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Reaction score
Just posted my OP7Pro here if interested

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 4K OLED TV Review | The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom