P30 pro comparison

Fergknapp

Standard Member
Reaction score
Just after some advice and opinions. I've currently got a p30 pro which is an incredible phone, very fast, awesome camera, decent battery etc.
The one problem I have with it is that the under screen fingerprint scanner is terrible. I've tried re enrolling several times, screen is always clean etc but it just doesn't work at least 50% of the time.
It's got to the point where it annoys me so much every day that I'm considering selling it and getting something else. Obviously I'm not going to sell it for enough money to get another flagship style phone but I've been looking at some of the cheaper alternatives, mainly the Poco X3 pro and f3.
Does anyone have any hands on experience with either of these phones? Would the drop in performance be so huge I would be craving the p30 back?
I know the fingerprint issue sounds minor but I can't explain how much it annoys me!
Any other recommendations for alternative phones would be good, I don't game on the phone or anything, I'm not particularly bothered about the camera being amazing, as long as it takes decent pictures.
And obviously NEEDS to have a dedicated fingerprint scanner!
Thanks.

Is it within warranty? I had a P30 Pro and the FPS was the best I've ever used on a phone.

I don't think it's the scanner, I think it must the way I unlock the phone. With my forefinger it unlocks first time very quickly but with my right thumb it really struggles.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom