P2 / Seraphim Falls UK releases

Kevin T

Standard Member
Reaction score
Anybody got P2 by any chance? It's been out for nearly a week, released by Palisades Tartan. It'd be useful to know whether it's multiregion and maybe get a comment or two on the transfer?

Seraphim Falls isn't out till Monday, released by Icon, but I thought I'd be economical and do one thread! Same questions basically.

Thanks in advance :)

Anybody got P2 by any chance? It's been out for nearly a week, released by Palisades Tartan. It'd be useful to know whether it's multiregion and maybe get a comment or two on the transfer?

Seraphim Falls isn't out till Monday, released by Icon, but I thought I'd be economical and do one thread! Same questions basically.

Thanks in advance :)

I placed the P2 disc into my Panasonic BP30 Region A player and a Region error screen appeared informing me that it wouldn't play. THe screen then disappeared on my player after 10-15 seconds and returned to the main loading screen of the player, and disc stopped.

I then pressed MENU on the remote and I was able to then play the movie. I've passed this info onto the bluray region codes website.

Hoping someone else can try this, but the disc will play for me.

Cheers for the P2 info.

I took a chance on Seraphim Falls (2 for £30 at HMV) and I'm pleased to say this Icon release is multiregion. Also it has a first rate transfer, which shows off the western vistas to stunning effect.

It's a decent little film too. Basically a chase with Liam Neeson and his hired guns hunting Pierce Brosnan over a personal grudge. Quite visceral and brutal in places but also thoughtful. Towards the end it grows a bit obvious where it's headed and takes a misguided turn for the surreal, but overall quite worthwhile.

Cheers for the P2 info.

I took a chance on Seraphim Falls (2 for £30 at HMV) and I'm pleased to say this Icon release is multiregion. Also it has a first rate transfer, which shows off the western vistas to stunning effect.

It's a decent little film too. Basically a chase with Liam Neeson and his hired guns hunting Pierce Brosnan over a personal grudge. Quite visceral and brutal in places but also thoughtful. Towards the end it grows a bit obvious where it's headed and takes a misguided turn for the surreal, but overall quite worthwhile.

I bought this together with How the West Was Won.

I absolutely loved this film. It's a quiet gem.:clap:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom