P1i or N95 or a n other PDA phone ?

thefunkmiester

Standard Member
Reaction score
Got a PAC number from orange today and I now need to know which phone to get.... I narrowed it down to the Sony P1i or the Nokia N95.

Ive heard lots of bad things about the N95 though, might give that a miss. Are there any other symbian pdas on the market that are any good ?

Definitley the P1i. But is it out yet? I highly rate the P series phones but not the P990i, that have a few probs with it but the 910i was great! This months gadet mags have said great things bout the P1i too.

Rgds

CH

The P1i came out last week...Great, I think I'll go with that, I had the P900 and thought that was great.

Ive got sick of waiting for the iphone...!

If you liked the P990i, the P1i is the phone to get.

It's basically the P990i with a lot of bugs fixed, a lot more RAM and a better camera - all in a small package.

It was Carphone Warehouse, O2 18month contract free phone 600mins 500txts #35month.

I didnt think that was too bad...

edit. and #60 cashback through quidco

N95 is very comman now, maybee the P1i s the one to go for. Does it have built in GPS?

O2 18month contract free phone 600mins 500txts #35month and #60 cashback through quidco

Thats seems ok dude but I left Orange to try and keep my bills in order! Im on o2 now payg. For £23.50 I have 500mins and 300text! Still using my P910 with new lcd screen and new case! :D I love it!

Rgds

CH

But check this out...

Its great!

No but Ive got a bluetooth GPS which I used with my 6680 anywho....

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom